House chores take up most of your valuable time. With every new appliance added to your home, chores become easier, saving you time and energy. Easier and faster techniques complete chores than 2 decades ago, but don’t we still use an iron? Ironing clothes is a tedious procedure which is why it’s time to upgrade to a Handheld Garment Steamer.
For those who have had enough of ironing clothes, a garment steamer is a dream come true. No more hours of ironing and the frustration of burnt clothes with this amazing addition to your life.
Portable Garment Steamer
Every day we go to sleep thinking about the load of clothes which needs ironing. With a garment steamer, de-wrinkling your clothes will no longer be a burden but a fun activity. That’s not the only advantage you get out of a garment steamer but many more.
- No More Burnt Clothes – A major risk of ironing is burning clothes. Many tend to avoid ironing delicate fabrics such as silk to avoid this risk. To make things worse, forgetting to turn off the iron is a major cause of house fires. With a Handheld Garment Steamer, the risk of burning clothes or even a whole house down is zero.
- Travelling Made Easier – Before a trip, business or personal, individuals spent hours ironing clothes to find out wrinkles in the clothes when reaching the destination. This is the epitome of being late to business meetings. If you travel often and needs smooth and de-wrinkled clothes, a SteamerTravel is what you are looking for. Simply pack the steamer and travel because you can steam the clothes in a matter of minutes. With a garment steamer, you will be on time and look fresh.
- Saves Money on Dry Cleaning – Steamers are great to treat ‘dry cleaning only’ clothes. Steaming clothes will kill bacteria and diminish odors from the clothes whilst protecting the fabric of the clothes.
- No Need of an Ironing Board – Garment steamers completely eliminate the need for an ironing board. Hence, you will be saving storage and the daily trouble inhaling the ironing board.
Do Garment Steamers Really Work?
Steam is one of the greatest ways to work on clothes. A Handheld Garment Steamer produces steam from water. Run the steamer down the clothes while it’s hanging, the outcome will be de-wrinkled and finely treated clothes.
The steam works magic on the cloths by relaxing the molecules the fabric, thus lessening the wrinkled appearance. The benefit of eliminating odors happens because of the high temperature of steam which is responsible for killing bacteria.
Can You Use A Garment Steamer to Clean?
The sanitizing and deodorizing properties of steam kills germs, viruses, and bacteria in the fabric. The best part is that Best Handheld Steamer requires no chemicals. Thus, the answer to the question ‘can a garment steamer be used to clean?” is YES!
In fact, it helps in managing various cleaning purposes all around the house. A Handheld Clothes Steamer removes grease buildups in stoves and ovens. Cleaning tiles grouts will wouldn’t get any easier than with steam. Some other applications of a steamer include maintaining expensive upholstery, rugs and car seats.
With a Handheld Garment Steamer as de-wrinkling clothes aren’t the only chore made easier but cleaning as well.
Garment Steamer Vs. An Iron
Before investing in a Handheld Garment Steamer, many compare it to iron. Regardless of the value of your clothes, when not de-wrinkled and treated the property, it has a bad appearance. Does ironing effectively get rid of the wrinkles?
- Treating Delicate Fabrics – A worry everyone who touches an iron goes through is damaging their clothes, especially delicate fabrics. Thus, you will avoid ironing satin, silk and polyester clothes. This forces you to wear wrinkled clothes affecting your overall appearance and confidence. A steamer completely eliminates the risk of burnt clothes. Hence, is ideal for delicate fabrics.
- Treating Ruffles, Pleats, and Sleeves – Even those who have years of experience in ironing clothes have trouble when it comes to ruffles, pleats, and sleeves. In turn, it takes a long time to iron clothes. Handling such complicated features of clothing will be simple with a steamer.
- Time Taken – As we have all ironed our clothes, we have firsthand experience in how long it takes. Ironing clothes might be the reason that disrupts your punctuality. In comparison, the time taken to treat clothes with a steamer is significantly lesser. Hence, saving your valuable time.
- Uses in Other Applications – As discussed previously, using a steamer avoids unpleasant odors and kills germs. Using an iron does not grant this benefit. Moreover, a steamer is useful for other household activities as well such as treating upholstery whereas, an iron is strictly for clothes.